SERVING LOCAL FAMILIES, LIKE YOURS, FOR OVER 60 YEARS!
High heating costs? Try Converting from Oil to Gas
ServiceMark has converted hundreds of homes to high efficiency Natural Gas and Propane residential space heating, water heating and more, helping homeowners cut their energy bills!
Our conversion services include:
- Contacting the utility company
- Calculating your savings
- Handling all necessary permits
- Pumping and removing oil tank
- Helping you take advantage of available rebates and financing options (subject to credit approval)
- Installation of the propane tank where applicable
Why Natural Gas or Propane?
How high will your energy costs go? Here are five reasons why you should switch to Natural Gas or Propane:
1. You could save a lot of money each month.
How much you can save depends on just how high electric and oil prices go, but it could be over $1,000 per year! ServiceMark Heating, Cooling & Plumbing can help you make the right decision by showing you all the options available.
2. You’ll help reduce our dependence on foreign oil.
About 85% of our nation’s supply of Natural Gas is produced here in the U.S. with over 97% from North America. In fact, nearly 100% of the Natural Gas consumed by local utility customers is produced in the U.S.
3. You’ll help reduce global warming.
Natural Gas and Propane are the cleanest of all the fossil fuels. Your oil to gas conversion will emit up to 40% less greenhouse gases and 100% less sulfur dioxide. So, it’s much better for the environment than oil.
4. New Natural Gas and Propane equipment is highly efficient and requires low maintenance.
Your old heating equipment may be only 50 – 80% efficient, wasting much of the fuel you purchase. Today’s new Natural Gas and Propane furnaces and boilers have efficiency ratings of up to 97%.
5. No advance payments are required and you won’t have to worry about running out of oil.
You don’t have to “pre-pay” for Natural Gas. Your bill is based on your actual energy usage each month. No more worrying about getting an emergency delivery in bad weather. Thanks to oil to gas conversion there will be a constant supply of energy piped to your home, available whenever you need it.
If you’re ready to schedule oil to gas conversion for your home, give ServiceMark a call today: 1-800-474-5200.
With physical locations in Exton, King of Prussia and Wilmington, we are able to provide oil to gas conversion and other services to Delaware, Chester, Montgomery and Bucks Counties in Pennsylvania, New Castle, Kent and Sussex Counties in Delaware and Cecil County in Maryland.
Contact us today, or call 1-800-474-5200