ServiceMark In the Community
ServiceMark Heating, Cooling & Plumbing takes great pride in our on-going community support and charitable involvement in the Delaware, Maryland and Pennsylvania communities.
It’s our way of saying “thank you” to all the families, in all the areas we serve, that have honored us with their trust and business for over 60 years.
Over time we have been able to directly support such fine organizations as the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Girls on the Run, Delaware Hospice, Multiple Sclerosis, Down Syndrome of PA, Mental Health Association, American Heart Association, Bringing Hope Home, Arthritis Foundation and countless others that work hard to help us all.
We shall keep our momentum and continue our pledge of support and assistance to the various organizations, which serve the communities that have supported us. We get involved and support many local little leagues that offer Spring, Summer and Fall baseball programs to our youth, giving them the chance to build friendships and learn teamwork. From tee ball to girl’s softball to boy’s hardball, we want every boy and girl who wishes to play have the chance to do just that! We are glad we can continue to help.
The YMCA of the Brandywine Valley, and their new partner The Main Line YMCA, have also teamed up with ServiceMark.
Our substantial commitment, over the years, has helped support the many children’s programs designed to foster healthy choices and promote positive change within our communities. ServiceMark is also deeply involved with the Girls on the Run program throughout Chester County Pennsylvania and Northern Delaware. We believe that with our help, and the experienced guidance of the YMCA, teachers, parents and coaches, together we can help our kids in reaching their potential – making them more confident now, and developing into contributing and engaging adults tomorrow. Please note our many upcoming outreach programs and community involvement listed below. Your ServiceMark Community Support Team stands ready to help!
Meet our new friends at Brandywine Valley SPCA
ServiceMark has now become a committed corporate partner of this ever-expanding organization designed to not only save and then help with animal adoption, but also assist in day to day health issues and population control. This year, ServiceMark will be sponsoring the annual Walk for Paws, a fun-filled family event held right outside of West Chester Pennsylvania at the West Goshen Park. This event is full of pet friendly contests, venders, food trucks and more, and will be promoting a 5K Race and the annual “Walk for Paws”. We hope you’ll join your friends at ServiceMark in helping all of our furry buddies. Click below on the event to learn more and sign up to join the cause.
[display-posts category=”community” posts_per_page=”10″]
Community Sponsored Events
- Delaware Breast Cancer Coalition
- Chester County Turkey Trot
- Chester County Buddy Walk
- West Chester Stomps Cancer
- Super Sunday Family Day
- The Brandywine Health Foundation’s Strawberry Festival For the Coatesville Youth Initiative
- Teal Ribbon 5K Run/Walk For the Delaware Ovarian Cancer Foundation
- Annual Kelly Logan’s House 5K
- Annual Mayor’s Icicle Ten Miler for the Mike Clark Legacy Foundation and YMCA of Wilmington
- Kisses for Friends and Family For the American Cancer Society
- Annual Smith McMillan 5K for the Wilmington Friends School
- Ben FM’s Family Fun Day
- Annual West Chester Stomps 5K for Brining Hope Home
- Delaware Home and Garden Show
- Women’s Race for the Pink Ribbon 5K for the Delaware Breast Cancer Coalition
- Turks Head Music Festival
- Paul Schlosser Sprint Triathlon For St. Andrews School
- Super Sunday Family Fun Day
- Annual Delaware Marathon
- Greater Delaware Valley MS Chapter Walk
- Annual Thin Mint Run/Walk for Girl Scouts of Chesapeake Bay
- Caesar Rodney Half Marathon Lung Association Road to the Super Bowl for Girls on the Run Delaware
- Girls on the Run Chester County
- Chester County Restaurant Fair
- Kay’s Kamp
- Eastern Pennsylvania Arthritis Foundation Walk to Cure Arthritis- Philadelphia
- Ronald McDonald Race for the House 5K
- Annual Leprechaun Leap
- Annual Jingle Bell Run for the Arthritis Foundation
- Girls on the Run Delaware
- Bridgeville Apple Scrapple Festival
- Mayor’s Cup for the First Tee of Delaware
- Annual On Your Marc 5K for Small Steps in Speech
- Delaware State Fair
- Annual St. Anthony’s Italian Festival 5K
- Chester County Girls on the Run 5K
- Annual John D. Kelly III Memorial 5K For the Delaware American for the National Parkinson Foundation
- Chester County Turkey Trot
- Run for Child Protection – Beau Biden Foundation
- Walk For Paws