SERVING LOCAL FAMILIES, LIKE YOURS, FOR OVER 60 YEARS!
Heating Services – Maintenance, Repair and Installation in PA, DE and MD
If you are in need of heating maintenance, repair or replacement, or system installation services in Exton, King of Prussia, Wilmington, DE, Southeastern PA and DE and Eastern MD areas, ServiceMark has the professional expertise to assist you with timely and efficient, award-winning heating service.
We provide maintenance and repair for all brands and types of heating equipment, including gas, steam, oil, electric, propane, and geothermal systems.
Financing is also available for homeowners with approved credit purchasing a new heating system.
Our Heating Maintenance and Repair Services Include:
- Ductless Heat Pumps
- Electric Heating
- Healthy Home Solutions
- Heat Pump Systems
- Hot Water Boilers
- Oil to Gas Conversions
- Programmable Thermostats
- System Maintenance
- Warm Air Furnaces – Oil & Gas
- Water Heaters Including Tankless
- Zoning systems
We service all makes and models!
Click here, or on the image below, to see the 10 things you can do to prepare your home for the colder months of the year.
As much as one half of your home’s energy is used for heating and cooling, so informed and timely decisions about your home’s heating, ventilating, and air conditioning system (HVAC) can greatly affect both your monthly utility expenses and overall home comfort.
Take the following steps to increase the efficiency of your heating system:
- Changing the air filter in your system is one of the most important, yet simple, things a homeowner can do to prolong equipment life and reduce energy bills. Change or clean the filter every month, especially during peak cooling and heating times. A dirty filter will slow down airflow and make the fan work harder to keep you cool or warm, wasting energy, which yields a higher monthly utility bill. A clean filter also prevents dust and dirt from being released into the furnace or air-handling unit, which can lead to expensive maintenance, and early equipment failure and frequent repair.
- A fully trained and certified technician should be used to perform a proper annual system maintenance service. A thorough visual and instrument inspection is used to keep the equipment operating properly, safely, and at the best efficiency level possible to save the homeowner on his or her energy bill. All HVAC systems should be checked on an annual basis, which also satisfies many manufacturer requirements concerning warranty coverage.
- The tune up, barring any serious problems, will usually take about an hour. The qualified technician will review the findings and recommendations with the property owner after the maintenance is complete. Central air conditioning and heating system maintenance is a great way to prolong equipment life, satisfy manufacturer warranty requirements, promote system safety and reduce energy usage.
Click here to sign up for our ServiceSolution Check maintenance plan, which provides one-year coverage, plus 10% off repairs!
Contact us today, or call 1-800-474-5200